Wednesday, October 3, 2012

Outfit and Make up Post: Waist Cincher and Gold Swirls

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been swamped with school work lately but I think it's starting to lighten up.

Here's what I wore Monday. I got my waist cincher belt fro eBay over the weekend and I love it.




Shirt: Ross
Skirt: Crossroads
Tights: Nordstrom
Waist Cincher Belt: eBay

I also wore this cute jacket I found at Kohl's. It was originally this pale olivey green, but I wasn't too fond of that so I dyed it black. It kind of turned out grey but I still like it. It reminds me of a toy soldier.




I had some fun with my make up too. I went for a gold theme and got creative with the eyeliner. It took forever to do but I think it turned out pretty well.



Hopefully I'll have some more time to post this week. I was thinking about posting about some of the things I enjoy (music, TV/movies, books, games, etc.). It'll add some variety and maybe I'll even help people find new interests. I always enjoy finding new things to love.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...